Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter

I see it's been awhile. There's actually not much to report. Even dream land hasn't been that exciting.

In the spirit of spring, I swept our balcony in the hopes that we may one day use it. My sunflowers are doing quite well. We have a ton of chicken babies!

I've been incredibly bored lately. I do my German homework (there's 10 minutes), go feed the birds (fifteen minutes at most), and then sit around wondering what to do.

I can not wait for May 16th, because I get to 1. go to a zoo (zomg!) and 2. go to Chicago for the first time. The latter, not so exciting, but I can finally say that I've been there.


Speaking of dream land, the other day, I had a dream that my dog went out into the woods and brought back his kill. At first, I couldn't figure out what it was, but then I saw that it was a bear cub. Someone asked if I wanted to pet it and see how soft it was, and my reply was "Hell no. If that's a baby, mom is close behind. I'm getting the f*** out of here." Then I ran into the house. (*Also, the f*** is a tribute to Sonja, because she did that on the latest hand-out, and I thought it was funny. Especially since on the next page it said FUCK INTERNET. And when we asked her about it, her reply was, "Well, what am I gonna do?" and a laugh.)

I guess that's it for now. Maybe more later today. I have to do senior reserach. Boo kitties.

Oh, and Happy Easter for those of you with holiday spirit.
----------------
Now playing: Tech N9ne - Caribou Lou
via FoxyTunes

No comments: