Monday, March 30, 2009

Reba McEntire & Pantless Chickens

It's nearly 1 am and I can't sleep (shocker there) so I thought I would come on here and start rambling about what's on my mind.

When I woke up this morning, I thought I heard someone throwing up (she wasn't) and wanted to say "Are you okay?" but I could not think of the way to say it in English. All my mind could form was "Bist du okay?" Sigh. Sonja, get out of my head.

I have been thinking about a couple people more often then I probably should.
One, whom we will call T, always finds a way into my life. No matter what I'm doing, I will hear him laugh somewhere or see a term from one of his classes or hear someone mention him or even worse, seeing his wife once a week. (Yeah, that's always awesome.) I don't want them to get divorced or anything. I don't even want to have him so much as just be with him once. It is totally a lust thing. He's not even the most attractive person, but he has large hands (hawwwt) and would totally be dominating. (And now that you know too much about my fantasies...)

The other, whom we will call S, is someone I actually see everyday. And it is rough. I'm not a lesbian, as I would never have sex with her - well ok, she can go down on me, but I won't go there (TMI moment, isn't that fun) - but I think she is just incredibly hot. (This is the point where I hope no one from my class reads this because I'm about to say who it is, and it could be awkward). Also, I could listen to her talk forever. Yeah, I won't know what the hell she is saying, but her voice is so freaking calming. Everyone says German is a gross language, and true most of the time it sounds like you're going to throw up...

BUT I think it's because it reminds me of a time before my parents were divorced and my mom would read me bedtime stories in German or sing me to sleep in German. You know, a time when I didn't need a blog to get me through the stress of a week. When I enjoyed going to school. When my biggest decision was "Do I go catch frogs after school or read a book?"

Speaking of which...I should be reading right now. It's my most favorite activity (yes, I'm a loser, I get it). I have a pile of books next to my bed because I have intent to read them. And then I get caught up in studying for a German exam or worrying about when the eggs are going to hatch and if my senior research project is going to die (literally). I just finished a book today. Island of the Blue Dolphins, which I read in like 4th grade.

Def had a dream about Reba McEntire last night. We were hanging out in a bar. I think this is a sign that I have not watched Reba in awhile and she misses my dedication to her wonderfully hilarious show.

Side note: I haven't worn pants almost all day.
I've been sitting in a pair of those tight legging things that girls buy to be trendy (or warm in winter in my case). Mainly because I've been exhausted all day, but also because I was still drunk when I woke up. Guess that's what happens when you play circle of death with shots instead of a mixed drink. Damn the little man.

----------------
Now playing: Ani DiFranco - Marrow
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

Amelia said...

Hab dich Lieb. :)