Thursday, March 12, 2009

Flashbacks

I discovered that I don't actually see anything but what is inside people. For example, Norma is 52, and to me that's just a number. Kymi gets a lot of shit because she is Asian. I don't think about that at all. I really don't and I guess that makes me a good person.

Yeah, I remember when this happened. (It is from a blog post about 4 years ago. I'm reading the back issues of My Awesomely Boring Life because I have insomnia.

More fun facts about me, involving this realization: Carri is apparently black and Erika is Asian...hmm I just thought they were cool people. I didn't realize we had to label them.

Remember that time I went to Gannon? LOL. That was fun times.

Or that time I went kayaking?

Or that time I said I didn't join clubs?
Going to college is what is expected of just about every high school graduate, and a must for every one of those that graduated with a 3.7 GPA and A's in several Advanced Placement/College Prep classes. However, what if that is not what I want. I don't like going to college. I don't make friends easily, and I get bored. It's not that I already know everything, I'm far from it, but so far, I haven't had homework. Even with living off campus, I've had nothing to do in my spare time except watch tv and movies...what fun. Living on campus was even harder because I did nothing but talk to my cousin online. Joining clubs doesn't appeal to me because I'm not a social person and the only reason I was in French club in high school was because my friends were in it and the teacher was really awesome. Also, I may have found a school I really like (I haven't visited it yet) but since it is not in PA, I don't know how I will ever be able to afford it. And I have to convince my dad that it's ok for me to go somewhere outside of PA.

FUN.

BEST FLASHBACK EVER:
And I will see if I like the school enough to pay $40 to apply, and then take out a loan that I will be paying off til I die, and sell my kidney on ebay just to pay tuition. But, if I enjoy the school sooo much that I orgasm when I hear the word Knox, the kidney removal surgery and scar will be well worth it.
For the record, I do not orgasm when I hear the word Knox. In fact, I choke back the urge to vomit repeatedly.

I also reference not wanting to ever taste alcohol again. What a giggle.

No comments: