Wednesday, March 28, 2007

um, fuck you?

1. I was under the impression that love was the opposite of hate. But apparently you can love and hate someone at the same time. Thanks for clarifying.

2. I don't see how I am the one who needs to grow up. I have changed my major only once. I know where I'm going to be in 4 years. And I am recieving help for my problems. I am not in a highly competitive field which will leave me poor and unemployed and I am not repressing the fact that I am depressed, like some people, who need to put up a front, which is so powerful it even convinces them that they are happy.

3. Alcohol does control my life. That's why I have to stop. Its a fucking biological dependence.

4. Thanks for telling me to kill myself. And since everyone just assumes I can't think for myself, I'm going to go do that.

No comments: