Friday, October 13, 2006

Friday the 13th

Ok, so fuck Friday the 13th. From getting a roommate 3 months early to being, oh I don't know, alive...it has just been an all around horrible day. Oh did I mention some guy at the store offered me money, lots and lots of money, to have sex with him? Yeah, it happened...I had a tiny little breakdown in the parking lot after I left the building. And as much as I could use the money, and as much as I want to be fucked...NO.


Hmm, let's see. I hate everything. Also, I broke down and destroyed my bic so I could cut myself. Nothing serious, don't worry.

Robbie and I are doing the whole "honesty" thing. I tell him the truth about how I'm feeling, he accepts it. No more being pissed at each other for no reason, hopefuly. As long as he doesn't give up on me. Which he really shouldn't, cause the tarot cards said we were compatible as friends. I kinda like tarot cards. They told me that suicide would cause "chaos and debauchery." So, I guess I won't do it. Yeah.

Peace out. And next friday the 13th, I will get a doctor's excuse from school and lie in bed.

No comments: