Saturday, August 26, 2006

Days Inn Can Suck My Ass

I was "laid off" because they "were slowing down and don't need me anymore." Right...they were pissed cause I had a life outside of that bug infested shit hole and didn't want me there. Guess what guys, don't fucking need you. I'd rather prostitute myself to dirty mexicans with herpes than work for them. *My apologies to any Mexicans that read this.

  • I think I will finally break down and get a tattoo cause I have connections and can get one at a discounted price...and someone will be there with me to help me through the pain.
  • Here's a shocker, I am in the process of stealing music...lol, something new, right?
  • I am also eating some left over country club melt, no bacon from last night's visit to Perkins.
  • Robbie is visiting until tomorrow morning at 5 am. They are going to Pittsburgh, but I don't want to. I will probably get roped into going anyways. Oh wait, I may get a backbone and not go.
  • I think I am a drug dealer...Hey, money is money. Don't judge me.
Diet update: yeah...no. I have lost a total of 11 pounds since starting...however none of those were lost recently. i had to start drinking Dr. Pepper because my ulcer was flaring and its the only thing that calms it to the point where I can move. I am still gross and fat. And I still kinda count calories and avoid the "really bad for you" shit. But...you know, I don't login and record everything anymore.

Other: My depression has been relapsing like woah lately. It sucks, yeah, and I'm sorry to those people that it has been affecting. I can't help it. Tell welfare to kiss my ass and just give me my insurance so I can buy some more Effexor and Xanax and NOT kill myself.

No comments: