Saturday, July 08, 2006

Days Inn Room Attendant..

Grr. So, as you all know, I was unemployed for way too fucking long. Now, I have a job...and I'm about ready to shoot myself after 1 (one) day. Lol. People who stay in hotels are gross as fuck. How the fuck do you get your lube all over the bathroom floor? And how hard is it to put a fucking empty bottle of shampoo in the trash.

$7 in tips doesn't make it that bad of a day at all...considering I only got half of the actual tip. (my trainer got the other half) My trainer, Ruth, is possibly the most vulgar thing on this planet...yes even worse than me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

daaaamn giiiiirl, where you been? lol i check your blog like everyday... well anyway, what's been up?
-morgan

Rae said...

update for fucks sake you two timing whore