Wednesday, May 03, 2006

May 5th is no pants day

You really want to know what I said? I'll fucking tell you. The moment has passed and it means nothing now, so whatever. But I said "Friday is no pants day. Too bad you won't be here." Now you can be pissed at me all you want. I don't fucking care anymore.

It seems to me that your goal is to hurt me physically, but I never thought you'd try to do it emotionally. Congrats, you have succeeded. Now let me sit in my room and cry because everyone seems to find some way to screw with me (except for one person, who's name starts with Mo.) and ends with lly.

Sorry for all the dedicated readers, I just wanted to bitch about someone. Don't worry, because that person probably doesn't even read this, so its not you. :)

1 comment:

mollyrose said...

i love you.