Saturday, April 15, 2006

why do they expect a witty title?

Things I have learned:
Drinking before a class is probably an even worse idea than before a final. Especially when this class includes a hiking field trip. It is not good to be under the influence of a depressant, while depressed, and hiking.

Anticipation always puts its foot out in front of you, tripping you. When the actual event occurs, you land flat on your face, knocking all or most of you teeth out and breaking your nose.

Video games are the devil. Amplitude keeps me up at night.

Ginny thinks "Maybe you're just horny." That is a really weird quote to hear from her; you would understand more if you saw her. You know how some people just look like they would never swear or do bad things...that is what she looks like. This came from a dream I had, involving sex with a friend.

You know someone is angry when he/she screams, "I hope he gets raped in the ass with an eight-foot pole with knives on the end!"

I didn't get to see Molly at all today. :( It was sad. I hope she reads this. "Happy Easter! I missed you today!"

I miss Norma and Trixie and Scrabble.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i miss you, we never hang out or talk anymore. :(

-momo

mollyrose said...

I MISSED YOU TOO!!!!!! i always feel like i'm missing a lot when i'm away from campus on the weekend :(

mollyrose said...

I MISSED YOU TOO!!!!!! i always feel like i'm missing a lot when i'm away from campus on the weekend :(