Wednesday, April 19, 2006

random shit

  1. I realized today that I pretty much hate everyone as a whole. Like "I hate people. Humankind, if you will. Homosapiens, if I can say that." I'm so tired that I just want to curl up with my disgusting and torn blanket and sleep until Thursday...August 24th. Why the 24th? It's not a particularly special day, its just a day far from now that I opened to as I was looking for a random Thursday.
  2. Went to see Ice Age 2 with Molly, Morgan, Perrie, and Robbie (alphabetical order so as to not make people feel more special than others...) Yeah, I'm going to be 20 in 30 days and I saw it. This one part, thousands of sloths dance and shit, and let's just say, I thought I was on acid. I give it 4/5 stars because there was no mammoth sex, as implied by the previews. I saw a kid get spanked in the theater. It was cool, I hate annoying kids, but I hate even more when parents don't do shit about it. So I was pleased to see there is still some sanity left in this world.
  3. Last night instead of studying for my Microeconomics midterm (which by the way, I don't think I failed), I killed some hookers. And by killed some hookers, I mean I watched Robbie play Kingdom Hearts. And by that, I mean we had sex. No, seriously...it just means I was on Jeff's bed sleeping while Molly typed notes and Robbie bitched at Donald Duck for dying.
  4. Speaking of Tom Petty's "Roll Another Joint"...
  5. Um, so took 4 Vicadin the other day...And btw, its a barrel..not a bucket. A barrel.
  6. And ps: taking vicadin with wine causes you to get on a chair, dance, and sing "You Got It Bad" by Usher into a cordless phone to your friend.
  7. Serious point: I have a super secret which is in my private blog somewhere out there in web land. And no you can not read it by being on my preferred list on myspace. heh heh heh, good try though. Good luck finding it, and if you do, shoot me an email, and i'll track you down, then chop your penis and/or clit off depending on which you possess. In the case that you possess both...well then, kudos.

1 comment:

Rae said...

you BITCH! god how could you do that to me..and im sure that was directed to me...
ill find it, mark my words..live in fear