Wednesday, March 01, 2006

WOOO HOOO!

Just finished my last chemistry lab....ever. Unless I fail, but as Morgan and I are discussing I won't, cause I'll pay her to pass me. Laugh if you will, but I'd do it. I spilled purple stuff all over the desk right in front of the teacher...of all days to fuck up. Oh well. Don't care.

Ok, so there are times I will see a male and think "What would he look like if he were naked, underneath me, and possibly orgasming?" Yeah...The most recent one's name is "chemistry teaching assistant." (Douglas will be jealous, but oh well.)

Um, so yeah...kinda been having a dry spell in the whole sex department...I'm like a light switch that is stuck on "off," there's just no turning me on. Douglas is not happy, I am not happy, but although I search, I cannot find anything hot in shoving a too-large penis in me right now.

So, I really hate when people casually ask me if I'm okay. If you have to ask, then I am obviously not okay. For example, if I am on the verge of crying, and you can tell these things, please don't go "are you okay?" and then when I say yes, ask "are you sure?" No offense to Judy, but I just really hate it, it makes me even more upset. I almost started crying in chem lab because I don't even know why. Apparently something is bothering me and I'd like to know what it is. Perhaps we should step it up a notch in therapy because I hate feeling this way. I don't know how to change it.

On account of the recent low in dopamine, I decided to consume large amounts of Wild Cherry Pepsi to drown out my sorrows. I hear glucose is good for things like that. No, actually I just made that up. Eh, it happens. I'm going to start packing probably tomorrow because I have a large pile o'shit under my bed, and its kinda disturbing...I need a better organizational system.

I hope we get the theme house because I hate living in a dorm. Especially when the crazies write stuff like "i'm watching you, you're not better than me, fucking cunt ho" on the mirror when its foggy, and people are too stupid to read the sign that says "if you finish a roll [of toilet paper] please put another ON the holder." this translates into "just placing it on the floor next to the toilet still in the wrapping is good enough." And I really hate when people don't turn off the lights in the bathroom. It's fine and dandy that you aren't paying the electric bill directly, but your tuition probably includes a little of that. So be curteous enough to do it, or feel the wrath of no electricity once we use it all up. What will you do, huh? What? (Sorry, world resources has ruined me).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah so it's definitely 3:30 and i've written one page of my essay. i sneezed for like 10 minutes straight after i washed my hair and aaryn didn't even stir. peanut butter m&ms are good even though i don't like peanut butter. i'm listening to atmosphere and i'm like "wow, i would much rather be sleeping than writing about witchcraft" even though it's pretty interesting. but 6 pages on whether this case is a typical case of witchcraft? it's a bit obvious if you've ever taken a 4th grade class on the salem witch trials. basically everyone was guilty and was burned at the stake lol. i just opened my 2nd can of energy drink ("monster - khaos" because the quickie was out of red bull) so that means i mean business. it only took me like 15 minutes to write the first page of my essay but then i just kinda stopped. ew, my energy drink is semi-warm because i don't have a fridge. aaryn better start moving her shit in here soon or else i'm going to get used to not having anything in the room and i'm going to get resentful haha. so i wonder what this weekend with mr. vickers will be like. he'd better not prevent me from kissing seth again. lol just kidding. can you tell that i don't want to continue writing my essay? but i will. it's only 3:32 so that means i have 6 or so hours until this paper is due. that's more than an hour for each page. i can do it! i hope you're sleeping peacefully and dreaming of hot black men. speaking of which, that sucks about the sex drive. truthfully, mine has been down a bit too. have you noticed my talk of sex has dramatically decreased as of late? maybe because i'm not getting any but still, that's weird for me. i haven't used orange vibrator man in awhile either. he really needs a name. and i hate when people ask me if i'm okay because it's not like you're gonna say "no, i'm not okay." because if you do say that people are like "ummm what's wrong?" and then what are you supposed to say? though it's kind of a lose-lose situation. so it's a hard call to make. my tummy is not happy for my diet of cheetos and energy drinks and some coke. oh, and m&ms. i probably should just drop dead from what the hell i'm eating. buuuut yeah. that's a really long comment. i'll see you tomorrow at lunch. peace.
-morgan