Monday, February 20, 2006

It's just another manic monday...

Thank you Bangles for allowing me to utilize that quote. It is 3:48 am. I have been awake since noon thirty. I now have 1 full, 2 partial paragraphs for the essay that has to be done by 1:30. I have yet to study for my Bio exam which is in a little over 5 hours. I just got back from Steak 'n' Shake, which was hella insane because...well that's for me to know and you to never find out. I rode in a taxi for the first time ever, and there happened to be firetrucks whizzing by, almost landing us on the curb. Uh...oh right, now for the reason you bothered to read this blog...(assuming you made it this far)

Douglas and I have reached a point in our relationship entitled "full penetration." I think we may have reached the point entitled "OH GOD, I JUST ORGASMED." However, I don't know yet. You will have to wait for an update on that one. I might have to dictionary.com and see the symptoms of one...lol. No. I won't really do that.

This will be my first college all nighter...I may have to release some more tension by having more sex with my big black beautiful buck.

No comments: