Monday, January 09, 2006

Karma Sucks

So, I realized that I have done something resulting in this wonderful karma that leads to me being blessed with fucking shitty roommates. Now, I don't really know what I've done to make this happen, but I would like to now say I'm really sorry and I will never do anything like it again. Honestly.

Becca had sex in my room. Jessica throws her birth control containers away in the garbage, and then refuses to empty it. Even though, 83% of the shit in it is hers.

Becca talked about me behind my back on the phone. Jessica likes to be really obvious about whispering about me in front of me.

Becca was a preppy slut, stuck in the highschool world of cliques. Jessica is the same.

Jessica also likes to go through my stuff, leave the room everytime I come in, ignore Aaryn now that she knows she's my friend, leave her computer on 24/7 with the speakers up all the way, leave her shit all over the room, pretend I don't exist, especially when I'm sleeping, pretend she is superior to me, etc. I met her ex-roommate today. Apparently she wants to live alone because that's what she does. Well then she should've requested a fucking single room. If she thinks she can push me to the extreme where I move out, she is mistaken. She could pee on my bed, and I would resist because I'm not going to be pushed around anymore. Fuck her and her frat boy boyfriend. I hate Jessica Wilson. I do. Fuck her. Bring it on, bitch. Just know that I will not sink to your level and try to expel you without any verbal communication.

3 comments:

Rae said...

hmm..i was a pretty good roomate then huh?
cunt

the problem is that you are passive aggressive and she is agressive. Just dont be so passive, dont be a bitch, just dont take her shit. Just say something to her, most people will talk shit and hate someone until actually confronted by that person. And let her whisper about you...if it gets to be really bad just say something embarassing like "am i that fucking interesting?" followed by "if youre that bored that i have become topic of conversation, you can always clean your disgusting mess from the bathroom."

yellowpansy15 said...

hey, i never mentioned you in my "i hate roommates" spiel did i? no, that means i didn't hate you as a roommate

Rae said...

i realized that..i was implying that you made a terrible mistake in letting me go.

by the by..does your paypal work so i can send you some of that 54$?