Saturday, December 31, 2005

Update

I'm leaving for Illinois on Sunday sometime probably after noon. Gah, I so don't want to go. It's a 12 hour drive and I have nothing packed, and I still have like two loads of laundry to do. And get health information, and pay tuition. AHHH!!! I also haven't slept in like 48 hours.

Wal-Mart is officially the worst fucking place on earth. I never want to shop there again. I hate them. They are the shittiest unfriendlies in the world. I will not go into details, but I will say, that if a Wal-Mart in my area burns down, it's cause I did it. I fucking hate them.

I don't actually want to write a lot, but I just wanted to inform the regulars that I am indeed posting still. I have not forgotten about you. I went crazy at Dollar General today. I bought so much stuff for my dorm room. The only thing I look forward to is decorating and such. Grrr. This week is going to be so freaking hectic, I don't know if there will be another update soon. However, once things get settled in school, all will be well.

No comments: