Monday, December 26, 2005

SPAM

Dear johnwarner71915400,

Thank you for leaving a completely shit comment about Nano and circuits and other fucking useless information. I can't wait for you to visit my site again and add even more random unimportant fuckshit to my blog. However, if you attempt stupid shit like this again, I will hunt you down on the internet and do the same thing to you. Only, I know how to find the most useless things and you will pay for leaving this stupid shit for me. I appreciate your stupidity, as it makes me feel better about myself. Thanks for the self-esteem boost. I now know my intelligence level is higher than some people. Have a nice useless existence on Earth John Warner.

1 comment:

markmiller00400359 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog