Saturday, November 05, 2005

Where are you sleep??

Jesus H. Christ and a chicken basket. It is almost 330 am, and I am still sitting here awake. And its not like I haven't tried to fall asleep...but as soon as I lay down, I am completely awake again. Fuck cappucino...A car drove by one minute ago...at 322 am. Who is out, especially out here, at fucking 322 am? No one in their right mind, that's who. Oh, I just want sleep...My tongue is sore, like a muscle gets sore, not like I bit it. I'm really fucking tired and the screen is blurry. I think my lack of glasses might have something to do with that. In my extreme sleepiness I will fuck around with the colors and texts and shit. Please fell free to advertise in my comments section. Really, please, because at this hour, I could use a laugh.

2 comments:

weblogz said...

Radio City Music Hall Christmas Show in Disarray After Strike
Friday, November 04, 2005 Posted 6:51 PM GMT Fans of New York City's annual festive variety show at Radio City Music Hall have been left devastated by a musicians' strike prompting show bosses to play ...
Just like so many Americans my friend loves the clubs and pop r & b lyrics so he went ahead and built an awesome website about pop r & b lyrics. When he's in high spirit he goes to the site and start reciting all his favorite pop r & b lyrics. Says it's good for the heart. Guess what? I gave it a shot and it works great!

yellowpansy15 said...

Thanks, WEBLOGZ, for leaving that incredibly important and useful commen. I'm sure I will need to search for lyrics in the near future, and my first thought will not be "Google" but to go to my blog, wait for the comments to load, and then click on the link you have so kindly left for me.