Sunday, November 06, 2005

Ugh

Maybe I should get my stomach pumped because I am incredibly nauseus all day, every day. I really don't know what to do...I don't know what's wrong. It's really pissing me off, and I just want to cry because I'm sick all the time. Including now, and its hard to walk without wanting to vomit or keel over from pain.

I swear to God, I will fucking freak out if a certain person keeps asking me if I have a job yet. Let's see, if I apply at every place in FUCKING MEADVILLE and no one hires me, then I'm pretty much out of options. My guess is, having a brain makes me overqualified, since I don't know how you can be not qualified to wash fucking dishes at a restaurant. It just pisses me off so much to hear the question from teh same god damned person every day. He asked me again last night, and in front of like 10 other people, I semi-freaked and was like "stop it!"

Ugh, I want to vomit. I know I'm not pregnant, unless by some miracle I was impregnated by the tons of guys who don't come around and stick their penii in me. I just want to die. Sleeping is the only thing that makes me feel ok, and I can't fall asleep because I'm so nauseus. I just want to know what I should do...

No comments: