Wednesday, November 09, 2005

So, apparently, I am a very creative person. I'm convinced my cousin is dead. We have not spoken in days! Rae, if you are in heaven, you can read this: "I miss you. Send me telepathic messages. I've been in the Sphere, and I will manifest you. If I just imagine that you are not dead, then you won't be."

Hmm, I spent hours on the phone attempting to pay a hospital bill that I am not supposed to pay. Wonderful, huh? Yeah.

Aaryn is coming home soon and I can not wait. We are going to do what some would call "gay," and by some I mean Rae. We're going to get all dressed up and go rent a movie, then go back to her house, drink fake wine or that sparkling grape juice stuff, and take black and white pictures of ourselves. We might even smoke...ooh, rebellious. We're also going to go to the new Movie Theatre and use the photo booth because we live in Meadville...and there is nothing else to do in Meadville. Also, Perkins will be making tons of money, and by tons I mean $5, from us and our coffee/cookie binges. Hmm, let's see what other strange things could we do? Not sure yet.

I'm eating a peanut butter cookie and drinking Dr. Pepper. Today, I was attacked by a black bear. Yeah, I know, seems unlikely, but it happened. I have scars to prove it. Yeah. I beat it off with my shoes. Those damn bears really hate when things hit them in the eye. Who'd a thunk it, right? I should've gone to Wal-Mart today like I had planned. I need to buy pudding and coconut for a pie I am making a friend for her birthday, but when I looked outside and there was tornadic activity, I decided to just sit around and finish Sphere. Around 230, I decided to get the mail, as I am expecting a pair of shoes and on the way back, the gosh darn bear bursted out of the woods and attacked my left leg. Needless to say, I have a prosthetic leg. Anyway, back to the story: It attacked my leg. I hit it with my shoe. Bear dead. I did not get my shoes in the mail...:( Sadness.

3 comments:

Rae said...

youre right, that is gay.
And no i am not dead, just busy..you should try it sometime.
Also, when will i see you..? Fuck if im mailing your xmas present..slut

Rae said...

youre right, that is gay.
And no i am not dead, just busy..you should try it sometime.
Also, when will i see you..? Fuck if im mailing your xmas present..slut

Rae said...

hahhaa and another one!!!!