Saturday, October 08, 2005

Today I actually worked up enough energy to clean my room. I have too many clothes. Really…women do have a thing with hoarding clothing and never getting rid of anything. I have a section in my drawer labeled “Things that don’t fit, but might one day.” What a loser and wisher I am…The sad thing is, I have a massive pile of clothing that is going to either be trashed or donated to Good Will; it depends on if I ever feel like loading up my car and driving all the way to it. It’s a shitty one. It took me four minutes to look at everything.

I’m also working on learning all 2700+ songs on my computer. Takes way too long, unfortunately…

I’m menstruating like Niagara Falls today. I realize most people don’t care, but hey, you took the chance by reading this. I’m going to become poor because of all the freaking tampons I have to purchase. I wonder if a doctor could induce menopause without any major surgery. Again, what a wisher I am…

Anyway, I went to Perkins with Brittney this evening. It was fun. I think I may take a bus to see her in Pittsburgh some time. She said it only cost $32. There is a gay club that they go to and it onlycosts $3, so I hope I could go. I could really use some drunken gay times...

1 comment:

Mary Morgan said...

Rumor: Weblogs.com Sold To Verisign
Latest rumor, as reported on Jason Kottke's site: Weblogs.com sold to Verisign? Note: this is different than weblogsinc.com, which WAS sold to AOL yesterday.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!