Monday, October 17, 2005

title? i don't know

Eh, I have not been in the creative mode lately. That would explain the lack of blogging. So, if you have a myspace account, add me. I will comment and such. I'm bored right now. I would always love someone to chat with. I also have a group...join and post things there. My Myspace

Hmm, so what has been up? Nothing. The other day, I got high for the first time...I don't see why people want to do it all the time. There's nothing exciting about it. Your eyes just start to hurt after awhile. Blah. I also tried to get drunk, but three shots and two rum and cokes don't do it.

Lately, I have been more talkative and I haven't had a breakdown in over a week. I'm very happy about this. Hmm, I can't wait until Saturday, because I want to have fun, and this Saturday I might. There's always hope for me. Eh, ok not always, but I'm working on that.

God, there is nothing to do around here during the day so I sit and watch the wind blow waiting for a call about a job that never comes. Luckily I got to drive into Meadville today. I get to do it tomorrow too. Yippy Skippy! There's also nothing on tv. I just felt like updating this beautiful blog today to give Rae something to read. (Your welcome, and you're right, there isn't anything here) Grr. I can see this is going to be another night of Sudoku until 1 am. Perhaps I will work on my wishlist...

4 comments:

Vernette Carbon said...

Intercasting Corporation Partner…
Oct. 17, 2005 -- Intercasting Corporation, the first Location-Aware Media Networking Operator , announced today that it has partnered with Zoto, a provider of online photo sharing and storage services, to ...
Awesome blog! You will be added to my favorites!

I have a ##work at home## Web site. It pretty much covers ##work at home## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time:-}

tysurfer said...

Interesting blog post.
I think I'll bookmark you. Do you mind if I tell a friend?
Keep it up! Your blog is nice.

I have some sites, but they're nothing too exciting.
Just some free information.

Thanks, for having this blog...
Rash Guards | Making Out

kyle phillup said...

Hi yellowpansy15,
I have to say that your blog hits the spot!
I was out looking for information on woman rash guards but found your post: title? i don't know to be far more interesting than what I was looking for. Quite a good job you're doing on your site here... I'm thinking about making a blog about woman rash guards I want to make it look like yours here. If you have any tips or secrets maybe you could share :)

It was great to visit your blog, thanks.

catherine calspa said...

Well, is there something a little weird going on here? I don't know about you yellowpansy15, but my blog gets pretty cluttered with spammy comments from people. My advice to you as one blog owner to another, is to be patient and focus on the great things about having a blog, instead of all the junk that goes on. You do have a quality blog and appears that you enjoy it. My favorite web project so far is a rash guards site, because I have total control and it makes me a couple dollars here and there. It's pretty hard to find new information on rash guards stuff though. Hey, keep up your excellent job yellowpansy15, and good luck with your projects..

See ya ~