Thursday, October 06, 2005

Midol is my Savior

If you are a male reader, I suggest skipping the blue paragraph...

Today I woke up only to enter the wonderful world of womandom. Yeah...it's called cramp city. I was in so much pain I had to crawl to the bathroom and then I almost passed out on the toilet. Then, after finally returning to my lovely bed, I started sweating soo much, there were puddle-type things on my bed. I was finally down to just a bra and underwear with the fan on full blast and the windows in the house open...It was still not enough cool air to make me not die from dehydration. I tried standing up to implement a blood catching instrument, but I had to lean against a chair, and after only ten seconds, I got very light-headed and blurry vision. After collapsing onto my bed again, I blindly searched for my Midol, which I might add is the best fucking invention EVER, and ripped open the package. Damn them for being individually wrapped...I was finally able to grab a possibly three day old soda can and get enough fluid and energy to down the two pills...At this point I either passed out or fell asleep. Either way, I woke up about an hour later feeling like I was sleeping in a snow cone. I was no longer in pain or hot as hell and had to put on a flannelish shirt and sweat pants because I was freezing my ass off. I fell asleep again and woke up about four hours later. Needless to say, at this point I feel much better and no longer wish to kill whomever created women to have periods...

I should watch "That 70's Show" more often.
I have sunk to a new low...I'm applying at a gas station.
I need something to keep me busy at night...television sucks.

Oh my cramps are returning...Those damn pills were supposed to last until 11 pm!!!!

3 comments:

Jerry Simpson said...

I - Care Insurance Q & A
This Medicare open forum is supported by the Lieutenant Governor's Office on Aging.
Find out how you can buy and sell anything, like things related to music on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like music!

Powermoon said...

Hey this is a nice blog. I think I'll bookmark it.

If you have the time, why not come and see my site about Portable Work Lighting. You'll find it at Portable Work Lighting.

keep the blogs comming.

blogsurfer said...

Sharing MSN Virtual Earth Maps with MSN Messenger
Here's something I'll be trying this weekend. Yesterday, Via Virtual Earth announced a new and very cool service that allows MSN Virtual Earth users who also use MSN Messenger the option to share maps and map ...
Hi! I came across your site while blog-surfing around. Nice comments. I am working on a site that does Internet TV. It's going to take over TV, as we will have TV stations from around the world.