Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Grr...Cold

Ok, so I woke up at 9 am with a dreadful headache so I peed, turned off my alarm clock and went back to sleep. I was passed out until 1 pm. Apparently, I can sleep through the phone ringing because it rang about 16 times while I was unconscious. Anyway, at this time I woke up and looked out the window to see the pouring down rain..bleck. It was fucking freezing cold in my room, but I think it was just because my blood was still flowing slow due to my sleep. Bio lesson, it does that. Anyway, I had a sneezing fit which contained like 12 sneezes in a row and I thought I was going to throw my back out doing it. So, I sipped some DayQuil - THE NON DROWSY SHIT - and sat down to watch Spongebob. Approximately 34 minutes later, I was passed out again. I could hear my dad and his employee come home, make noise and such, but I was so tired, I couldn't get out of bed. Also, I was so cold and I haven't done laundry in awhile - like a month - so all I had were some toe socks. I was so exhausted, I didn't feel like taking the time to put my toes in the individual things, so they were just kinda hanging there. And I couldn't get the blanket to cover me cause of my position, so I just rolled myself up like a taquito.

Then we bought powerball tickets. Yeah. That's my day.

2 comments:

Askinstoo said...

Nice Blog!!!   I thought I'd tell you about a site that will let give you places where
you can make extra cash! I made over $800 last month. Not bad for not doing much. Just put in your
zip code and up will pop up a list of places that are available. I live in a small area and found quite
a few. MAKE MONEY NOW

Rae said...

people need to stop commenting with shit lke that or they need to have one of those things where you put in the letters so computers cant auto reply