Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Words I Won't Say

So, I'm back from Illinois, but I don't feel like writing about my trip tonight, so I'm not going to yet.

I was sitting around thinking about me, when I was like, "Woah, there are certain words I don't like to say." This is them with alternatives that are ok.

vagina - cunt, pussy, girly part, down there
nigger - nigga (as in a song), or if it is in a song (this is just an offensive word...come on people)
boob - breast (and all variations of breast, ie. breasticles)

However, penis, cock, and all terms for the male sex organ are perfectly fine with me.

To change the subject completely...I finally have chips. This only means anything if you read the other post about me wanting some. I'm currently downloading music, because I have an obsession with that. It has been raining for about 24 hours now. It's kinda chilly outside. I had to wear a sweater when I went to the grocery store. I'm thinking about starting another writing project, but I'm not sure if it will be a short story or a "novel." I think I have a better chance with short story, since I'll never finish a novel for the simple reason that I can't. My eyes hurt a lot from staring at this screen because it is bright. Also, I'm really tired, but that comes into play in the trip post, so it doesn't matter now.

No comments: