Friday, September 30, 2005

Food poisoning?

I think I have food poisoning from Illinois. My ass has been vomiting for days now.

I was reminiscing about my high school days, and I thought about 11th grade lunch and Jenna, the idiot who sat with us for some unknown reason. None of us liked her, but she insisted on eating with us EVERYDAY! The one day she was talking about her grandma and how she would wake her up Sunday mornings to go to church. I quote, “Finally, I learned how to pretend to be sleeping so I wouldn’t have to go.” And Brett was like “I learned how to do that in kindergarten.” Her grandma also used all the hot water in the shower. Lindsey responded with “Well, maybe you’ll get lucky next year and she’ll die.”

Brown bags for lunch - $1
Yogurt and sandwich – $1.50
Can of Soda - $.50
Jenna’s face – priceless

She didn’t sit with us for the rest of the year after that…

I made coffee for the first time this morning…I fucked up because I got a filter out, but didn’t put it in the filter holder because I was getting the coffee and it’s a weird coffee maker. So I opened the lid and poured the grounds in…without the filter. Yeah, I’m an idiot. That led to me washing the damn thing, which took years because when grounds get wet, they stick, and of course the thing was already wet. GAH!! Needless to say, my coffee had a couple grounds in it, but it was good anyways.

My music collection is quite odd. When randomized, the first ten songs are:
1. Distorted Penguins – Sexi Lexi
2. Jay-Z & Linkin’ Park – Points of Authority/99 Problems/One Step Closer
3. Aimee Mann – Humpty Dumpty
4. The Postal Service – Nothing Better
5. Le Tigre – This Island
6. NIN – The Day the World Went Away
7. Martina McBride – Where Would You Be?
8. MFGG – Stand By Your Man
9. Beethoven – Fur Elise
10. Snoop Dogg – Smoke Weed Everyday

3 comments:

raysmond said...

Hey, you have an awesome blog here! Keep it up. I have a plus size lingerie site. It pretty much
covers plus size lingerie related stuff.

Come and check it out when you get time :-)

Joe Powel said...

Blogging From a War Zone
TMCnet CRM Alert Columnist Whether you happen to think the MSM is doing a biased job reporting the news from Iraq or not, if they're choosing to focus only on the negative and giving short shrift to positive ...
Find out how you can buy & sell anything, like things related to music on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like music!

Rae said...

not allowing comments eh. Well you dont like honesty but you are a quitter. Its not because you want to be, perhaps you are just scared that you will waste your time on something you wont enjoy in the future..generally speaking you are probably scared of responsibility. If you finish college, then what? kind of the big picture thing. Quitting things is an easy way to avoid the real issues. You can keep quitting things if you want, its up to you to make a change and deal with it. When it comes down to it only you will fully care about you. Do you think anyone else fully gives a shit where you are and what you are doing 20 yrs from now? No. YOU will be the one regretting your choices, YOU will be the one wondering what could have been had you done this or that. You cant grow up regretting anything. Nothing is set in stone, so what if you make a bad choice, make a good one and counteract it. Stef you still have so much to go through and deal with..at least deal with one problem at a time rather than none at all.

"All that we are is the result of what we have thought. If a man speaks or acts with an evil thought, pain follows him. If a man speaks or acts with a pure thought, happiness follows him, like a shadow that never leaves him."
-Buddha