Friday, September 23, 2005

Fleegan Flugan

So, today was um, how do I put this...Really Fucking Boring. I sat around in my room with a headache playing Pass the Pigs. Then, I we got subs (hoagies for those of you who don't say subs), and I got stale bread. Other than that, it was ok. Then, I went to Norma's to play Scrabble; she won.

Apparently I'm going to become a homeless person on the streets of NY, because I took a semester off of school to find a school that I really like. Fine with me. I'll never have to pack my things when I move, and I'll never have to go grocery shopping again. Plus, with the lack of nutritional food, I'll be able to get that slim waist I've always wanted.

I was recently compared to a bad horror novel because I said, "I can't get gas without losing an appendage. Not in this town."

I really want some chips. Oh, if only I had some chips. Am I pregnant because I'm having stange cravings??? No, I'm not. Too bad it is storming like KRAZZZY outside. If it weren't, I would go get some.

A friend told me I should be a creative writing or journalism major because I'm "very talented." I considered that at one time, but the problem is, I have to be inspired to write. If I have deadlines, it'll suck. If I just wake up one night and sit at the keyboard...magic happens. That reminds me of a song. "Do you believe in magic, In a young girl's heart? do do do..." That's all I know. But seriously folks...

I'm going to reveal something. I am a closet Spongebob Squarepants fan. I LOVE IT!! Even reruns...It's possibly one of the stupidest shows ever created, but I love watching it. I guess it's not in the closet anymore. Almost like I came out of the closet...(ba dum ching! (bad pun drum thing)) Anyway...

JOKE TIME: What do giraffes have that no other animal has? Giraffe babies...yeah not funny I know, but I didn't say it would be a good joke.

1 comment:

Rae said...

youre just fucked up...