Thursday, October 28, 2004

Ah...

Ok, so children totally suck. Today Amy told me she wasn't going to school tomorrow. It's like, "Hello. This is not a discussion group. I tell you to do something, you do it. Period." GAH!!! And then she says, "I can't go back there, Jason will be there." Look, I don't care if he broke up with her, she has got to go back to school. She is going to be so far behind. She gives senioritis a bad name. Lord, I hate children. Anyway, Jason(my husband, not her ex) wants to have sex so badly, but he knows that Tuesdays and Thursdays are no sex days due to the whole sharing a home with someone...The other days are cool because the people sharing my apartment are gone by the time I wake up. He won't leave me alone about it. Gosh, we're not rabbits: it's not necessary to do it everyday. (OK, its nice, but not necessary.)

I have to work on my next film this weekend so I won't be around for a couple days. I hope that Allison isn't in one of her moods, or I'll have to tell her off again. This time I might hit her if no one is around to stop me like last time. Almost got fired for that one...

No comments: