Tuesday, August 10, 2004

This was added to throughout my day...

Yes! I have made it through another month without getting pregnant!!! So, last night was super hellish. I slept for about 15 minutes. I kept tossing and turning all night. My cramps were so bad that I couldn’t sleep. I wish I could’ve died. In fact, they’re so bad right now that I wish I could die. I finally rolled out of bed at 10:30 this morning. Lord, I was so tired and still am. I wish there were no such things as cramps. They are the worst thing in the world. Pain killers suck a lot. They don’t seem to do shit.

Later on…

So, I went to my Aunt's & Uncle’s today to show them some pictures from my trip to Germany. That was the most fun thing I’ve done in a while. A lot of my other relatives were there. We had lunch together and found coupons for our trip to the Outer Banks. We didn’t really do anything else. I sat around all day, which is nothing new, but at least I didn’t do that at my house.

So, my favorite show in the entire world had its series finale shown the other day and now it has started over. I love this show: Any Day Now. It’s the best thing ever to come off of Lifetime. It's over now...I cried. Yeah, I know. More of that emo loser syndrome.

We went shopping today and I bought a pair of jeans. Why in hell are they so expensive? K-Mart is the only place I can go where they don't suck. Also, they're relatively cheaper there. Good lord there is nothing to do around my house. Seriously, the ripaway crust pizza we got today was the most exciting thing to happen.

Spork!

No comments: