Tuesday, August 10, 2004

boredom???

Could it be? Is it possible that I am bored once again?

I'm watching Green Acres and I must say, this is an exceptionally good episode. Dear Eva, I love you. I wish you weren't dead because I would come chill with you in your awesome house. Love, Stef. PS: You are totally awesome.

So I have nothing to do tonight...something new!!! Yeah, no. Let me tell you about my exciting evening:


I got out of my pajamas around 3 pm to go to a party. While I was there, I got totally smashed and high. It was so cool. In fact the only reason I remember this whole thing is because I'm totally high now. It's awesome!!!! No actually, I remember because I'm super hungover already. That was a few hours ago. Also, my friend told me that I was vomitting all evening due to my drug use. She said it was really awesome when I had sex with those four people. She didn't really say whether they were female or male, but whatever. I had fun nonetheless. I guess...I'm assuming I had fun because I had lots of sex. Awesome!!! In a few hours I plan on getting into my leather thong, mini skirt, and mesh shirt w/bra and partying until 8 am tomorrow. Yes!!! That is what I call a great time.

So if I could be anyone in the world, I think that I would be...Julie Carson. Now, I don't really know who that is but I'm sure there's one out there somewhere. She's just a regular person, you know, has a rich lawyer/plastic surgeon husband and shit. She has an in ground pool and a cocker spaniel. Maybe even a chihuahua. No kids, cause that's painful and I don't go for that sorta thing. No thanks. Anyway...

I think that I'm gonna grab a sprite, sit back, and watch some Whose Line Is It Anyway?

If you believe the stuff in red, then you obviously did not read the part of my profile thing that says that I may write about things I don't do. Get a life!

No comments: