Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Bored Once Again

It's been a whole 20 minutes since I last posted, but I don't really care.

When you have nothing to do but sit on your computer at 12:57 pm and watch The Cosby Show, this is what happens. You blog pointless shit.

I wish I was under 18 for like one more day so I could get free birth control. And it's not that I don't want to get pregnant, cause trust me, that's not a concern right now. But I don't want my cramps to be so bad. Sometimes I have to lie down on the bed with a heating pad and cry because I'm in so much pain. Plus, if I ever do find someone to have sex with, I'll be ok. Hopefully that'll be soon.

My computer is making weird noises at me. Hmmm...Maybe because it sucks ass? I'm not sure though. It just stopped. It'll probably blow up in a few seconds. The quiet before the storm...

I hate the character of Olivia on The Cosby Show. Seriously, why didn't they just cancel it. I do like Sondra though. She, Claire, and Pam's friend are my favorites. I don't know why they had cousin Pam on the show either. She sucks. Actually, I like this episode. It's the one where Vanessa goes to a party and gets drunk from playing the alphabet game. I like the name Olivia though. And Annie. And Emily.

It is completely silent in my room right now aside from me typing. There was nothing going on on the show...Now there is so it's not quiet anymore.

If you can't tell, I am super tired and writing random things that come into my head. Maybe I will be able to sleep.

1 comment:

Rae said...

yes i guess the pain runs in the family..and b.c never helped me. i find if you take about 4 midol extra strength the pain disappears.