Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Ass rapings...

Catchy title, huh?

It has been awhile, I know. I was sunning on the beaches of the Outer Banks. It was sooo much fun…I went on a Dolphin watch Tour and it was fun. They were too fast or I would’ve taken good pictures and attempted to post them…I have some but I think they turned out shitty. We basically just swam or played on the beach the whole time. My nose got sun burnt and the tops of my feet, too from standing on the deck of the dolphin boat. One day we went to watch the boats come in with their fish. Some of them were like 4 foot long.

So, I have made the transition into college smoothly…As long as they keep me busy, I won’t get homesick. There was a “Freshman Graffiti Party” where you do nothing except walk around and have people sign your shirt. It was a lot more fun than sitting around doing nothing all night. Dominic requested “Can’t Touch This” and they didn’t even play it til much later in the evening. They had drawings for gift certificates and pizza. Bret won a pizza and my roommate, Rebecca won a $100 gift certificate for the bookstore. Rebecca and I went next door to watch Zoolander, but damn freshman hours sent us back over.

On the way to move in, I saw Dave’s new “house.” OK, so it’s not really a house, it’s more of a shitty little trailer…but whatever works. He’s going to visit his bro in Texas sometime soon for like two weeks. I’m happy for him. I think it has been awhile since they saw each other. Yeah so he lives in a trailer but people live below him…Katherine and I decided that they must live in a 3 foot crawl space.

Another reason it has been awhile is because I had to install Gannon’s anti-virus software, which is Norton, which is a synonym for Shitty Software. It totally fucked up my computer and I had to have some guy come in and system restore it through some magical way. That added a day on to the waiting…plus they’re slow down in the ITS room.

I guess you could say that I have some friends. My roommate and I get along pretty well. And when she introduces me and the others, she says, “These are my friends…” It’s cool. I wanted to hate it so I could go home, but I can’t.

I want to talk to Melissa so badly, but I’ve been waiting for internet…GAH!!! The girls down the hall are talking about the John Mayer concert they went to. People were throwing their bras and shirts on stage.

1 comment:

Rae said...

john mayer egads, stay away..dont become one of them. You will enjoy college, they try to make it an easy transition for freshman.